WNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Opinion
  • Business
  • World
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Opinion
  • Business
  • World
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
No Result
View All Result
WNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
Home News

Justin Bieber Breaks Silence on Whether He Was Among Diddy’s Victims amid Rapper’s Sex Trafficking Trial

May 16, 2025
in News
491
SHARES
1.4k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
  • Justin Bieber has released a statement via his rep addressing whether he was among Sean “Diddy” Combs’ alleged victims amid the rapper’s ongoing sex trafficking trial

  • “Although Justin is not among Sean Combs’ victims, there are individuals who were genuinely harmed by him,” the rep said

  • “Shifting focus away from this reality detracts from the justice these victims rightfully deserve,” the spokesperson added

Justin Bieber has broken his silence amid Sean “Diddy” Combs‘ ongoing sex trafficking trial.

The “Peaches” singer, 31, has largely remained quiet regarding his former friend and longtime collaborator Combs’ September arrest, following multiple sexual assault and sex trafficking accusations against him.

However, Bieber’s rep has now released a statement to confirm that he was not one of the Bad Boy Records founder’s victims.

“Although Justin is not among Sean Combs’ victims, there are individuals who were genuinely harmed by him,” the spokesperson said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE.

“Shifting focus away from this reality detracts from the justice these victims rightfully deserve,” the rep added.

Combs’ sex trafficking trial began on Monday, May 12, after the rap mogul was indicted in September on charges of sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution. He has pleaded not guilty.

After Combs’ arrest, a source told PEOPLE in September that Bieber was focusing on his family after welcoming his son, Jack Blues, with his wife, Hailey Baldwin Bieber, the month prior.

“He’s aware of Diddy’s arrest and all the allegations,” the insider told PEOPLE at the time. “It’s not anything that he wants to focus on, though.”

Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Sign up for PEOPLE’s free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases.

In March of last year, a clip of Combs hanging out with a 15-year-old Bieber resurfaced after the rapper’s properties were raided as the allegations against him mounted.

In the video, shared to Bieber’s YouTube page in 2009, the “Love Yourself” singer and Combs were in the midst of spending 48 hours together — and while the record producer refused to “disclose” what they were up to, they discussed the prospect of getting “some girls.”

The clip opened with Combs showing Bieber his Lamborghini and offering to give him the car once he turned 16, as well as his mansion once the young star was 18.

“You ever seen the movie 48 Hrs? Right now [Justin is] having 48 hours with Diddy, him and his boy,” the rapper said, adding, “They’re having the times of their lives.”

“Where we hanging out and what we’re doing we can’t really disclose. But it’s definitely a 15-year-old’s dream,” he said in the video.

“For the next 48 hours, he’s with me. And we’re gonna go full. Buck full crazy,” Combs told the camera elsewhere in the clip, before asking Bieber what he was looking to do during their time together.

“Let’s just go get some girls,” Bieber said, as Combs replied, “Man after my heart. That’s what I’m talking about.”

Read the original article on People

The post Justin Bieber Breaks Silence on Whether He Was Among Diddy’s Victims amid Rapper’s Sex Trafficking Trial appeared first on People.

Tags: alleged victimsHailey Baldwin BieberJustin BieberPeopleSean “Diddy” Combssex traffickingShifting focusYahooYahoo Entertainment
Share196Tweet123Share
Cook Scrutiny Builds After Criminal Referral Over Third Mortgage
News

Cook Scrutiny Builds After Criminal Referral Over Third Mortgage

August 29, 2025

(Bloomberg) — Federal Housing Finance Agency Director Bill Pulte sent a new criminal referral against Federal Reserve Governor Lisa Cook, ...

Read more
News

Delta to pay $78.75 million to resolve fuel dump lawsuit

August 28, 2025
News

RFK Jr. Says CDC Needs to More Closely Align With Trump’s Agenda

August 28, 2025
News

US tariffs on Brazil will reshape global beef trade flows, analysts say

August 28, 2025
News

Trump Team Weighing Options to Extend Influence to Fed Banks

August 27, 2025
Trump Threatens NBC, ABC Licenses Over News Coverage

Trump Threatens NBC, ABC Licenses Over News Coverage

August 25, 2025
BOJ’s Ueda expects tightening job market to push up wages

BOJ’s Ueda expects tightening job market to push up wages

August 23, 2025
18 months after becoming the first human implanted with Elon Musk’s brain chip, Neuralink ‘Participant 1’ Noland Arbaugh says his whole life has changed

18 months after becoming the first human implanted with Elon Musk’s brain chip, Neuralink ‘Participant 1’ Noland Arbaugh says his whole life has changed

August 23, 2025

© 2025 WNyuz.com

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Opinion
  • Business
  • World
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Tech

© 2025 WNyuz.com